Secrets to Parenting Without Giving a F^ck by Sue Donnellan
Realtime Price – $2.99
“Irreverent yes, and totally practical advice for the overwhelmed parent. Sue Donnellan entertains, as she educates. Secrets to Parenting Without Giving a F^ck is full of relatable moments, levity, and sage parenting wisdom. Read it and get ready to reflect and step-up your parenting game.” – Davina Kotulski, Ph.D. Psychologist and award-winning author of It’s Never Too Late to Be Your Self and The Manna Paradigm Shift.
“Secrets to being the parent you wished you had, and always wanted to be. In a straight-forward and relevant way, Sue Donnellan will show you how to raise happy kids who are ready for the world.” – Michael Mataluni, Podcast Host & Digital Marketer | Kick Ass Dad | Cocktails & Calamity
Are you tired of yelling, punishing, and reminding, yet experiencing no change in your child’s behavior?
What if you could learn the transformative mindset that allows parents to get results without “fixing” their child’s bad behavior?
In Secrets to Parenting Without Giving a F^ck, Sue Donnellan, parent mentor, author, mom of four (including triplets), and entrepreneur shares 20+ years of experience cultivating the effective thought process for successful parenting. She delivers a proven playbook for turning misbehaving kids into happy, respectful, well-adjusted young adults.
* End tantrums by learning how to respond to them
* Eliminate back-talk by knowing how to avoid provoking it
* Minimize lying with trust-creating strategies
* Neutralize sibling fights using one simple method
* Establish curfews and boundaries both you and your child are happy with
* Increase your ability to prevent bad behavior, before it even starts
* Directly influence your child’s great decision-making capabilities
* Nurture a strengthened relationship so deep it provides a lifetime of your kids wanting to share everything with you
Secrets to Parenting Without Giving a F^ck is the definitive book on parenting. Written as a no-nonsense action plan, this book covers ages 2-20 and all the necessary subjects in between, using humor and wisdom.
Foreword written by Lana Gomez Maniscalco, Artist, Wife, Mom of two, Creative Director, What’s Wrong With People, Inc.
Click the BUY NOW button and experience these results today!