ALL REPORT by Diane Primo
Realtime Price – FREE
A must-read for every CEO and high-level executive, ALL enables executives to become active participants in the dialogue around diversity, equity and inclusion.
ALL may be the first book to document how diversity in the workplace is broken and why. Its insights extend across a diverse group, including white, black, Latinx, & Asian men and women, as well as LGBTQ+ and disabled individuals.
Author and CEO of Purpose Brand, Diane Primo, is an entrepreneur and visionary thought leader on diversity and purpose with two decades of experience in Fortune 500 C-suite roles.
* Provides diversity insights on a nationally representative sample of workers to understand basic needs and attitudes by segment
* Reports new quantitative survey results across a diverse group of individuals, ensuring you have an actionable and cohesive understanding of everyone
* Examines 23 existing diversity programs to understand effectiveness and share each segment’s perspective on relevancy and impact
* Incorporates real world examples of corporate responses to Black Lives Matter and other social issues
* Goes beyond diversity alone and outlines critical inclusion and equity measures
* Incorporates statistical evidence from secondary sources regarding diversity ROI
* Provides a basic, actionable, seven step plan that every business should follow
* Designed to be a quick and engaging executive read
Genre: Non-Fiction, Business