Free! “How to Keep Your Kid from Moving Back Home after College” by Bill Pratt, Mark C. Weitzel, Len Rhodes
Ebook Deal of the Day: Free! “How to Keep Your Kid from Moving Back Home after College (The Money Professors Series)” by Bill Pratt, Mark C. Weitzel, Len Rhodes
Genre: College, Education
Finally, here is a book that helps parents guide their student through college from acceptance letter to graduation day. College is one of the most expensive purchases parents make. Yet, only a third of college students will graduate in four years and just 25% of college students have a job lined up at graduation. Even more sobering is that 80% of college students move back home with their parents after graduation.
Why are so many parents and students spending tens of thousands of dollars to get an education, running up huge student loan bills, and students not able to find jobs after graduation? The answer is simple. Neither parents nor students start planning early enough for graduation and that first job. The job search begins the freshman year. This book helps parents to help their students get the most out of college and graduate with the job of their dreams waiting.
Parents will learn:
– How to help your student maximize their college experience while reducing its cost
– How to ensure your student walks across the stage within four years with a diploma and a job
– How to help your student manage his or her spending and finances while in college
– How to determine the best and worst ways to pay for college
– How to help your student choose the right major
– How to help your student get the most out of classes, social organizations, and activities